Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenovo, Klarna Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lenovo, Klarna Credit

Went online to Lenovo website, picked out a $500 laptop in my cart and on the checkout page I was offered Klarna financing. Asked for basic info, last 4 of ssn and was instantly approved and provided a virtual credit card number to use complete with expiration date (12/16) and. CVV code. Stated that the virtual card lasts 30 minutes. Was given 12 months @0%. Logged on to klarna site and shows a $1100 limit. Thought it would be a sp since it only asked for last 4 of ssn but HP showed up on Experian 10 minutes later. Data points EX 704 with 3 newer AMEX cards within the last 3 months... hope this helps with some info about Klarna
Message 11 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
@Went online to Lenovo website, picked out a $500 laptop in my cart and on the checkout page I was offered Klarna financing. Asked for basic info, last 4 of ssn and was instantly approved and provided a virtual credit card number to use complete with expiration date (12/16) and. CVV code. Stated that the virtual card lasts 30 minutes. Was given 12 months @0%. Logged on to klarna site and shows a $1100 limit. Thought it would be a sp since it only asked for last 4 of ssn but HP showed up on Experian 10 minutes later. Data points EX 704 with 3 newer AMEX cards within the last 3 months... hope this helps with some info about Klarna

Does help.. Thanks for the info. What was your EXP score if you dont mind sharing

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX fico 8 is 704
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently the max limit with lenovo preferred is 4200.  Which is what I have.  I would be adding a laptop that totals more than 500 to the cart if it were me either klarna or lenovo.  I think the one I added fall of 2015 was over 3k.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.