cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenovo, Klarna Credit

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Re: Lenovo, Klarna Credit

Went online to Lenovo website, picked out a $500 laptop in my cart and on the checkout page I was offered Klarna financing. Asked for basic info, last 4 of ssn and was instantly approved and provided a virtual credit card number to use complete with expiration date (12/16) and. CVV code. Stated that the virtual card lasts 30 minutes. Was given 12 months @0%. Logged on to klarna site and shows a $1100 limit. Thought it would be a sp since it only asked for last 4 of ssn but HP showed up on Experian 10 minutes later. Data points EX 704 with 3 newer AMEX cards within the last 3 months... hope this helps with some info about Klarna
Message 11 of 14

@Ficosrising wrote:
@Went online to Lenovo website, picked out a $500 laptop in my cart and on the checkout page I was offered Klarna financing. Asked for basic info, last 4 of ssn and was instantly approved and provided a virtual credit card number to use complete with expiration date (12/16) and. CVV code. Stated that the virtual card lasts 30 minutes. Was given 12 months @0%. Logged on to klarna site and shows a $1100 limit. Thought it would be a sp since it only asked for last 4 of ssn but HP showed up on Experian 10 minutes later. Data points EX 704 with 3 newer AMEX cards within the last 3 months... hope this helps with some info about Klarna

Does help.. Thanks for the info. What was your EXP score if you dont mind sharing

Message 12 of 14

EX fico 8 is 704
Message 13 of 14
Senior Contributor

Apparently the max limit with lenovo preferred is 4200.  Which is what I have.  I would be adding a laptop that totals more than 500 to the cart if it were me either klarna or lenovo.  I think the one I added fall of 2015 was over 3k.

EQ 730, TU 730, EX 720. INQs EQ-1, TU-9, EX-7 AAOA 4yrs Util 6% Inspiration: Themanwhocan's Cash Back Charts
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.