Frequent Contributor

Re: Let us take count - Approved USA members

Count me in!

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 11 of 17
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

After a drawn out process (1st try denied b/c I ‘failed security check’, 2nd attempt involved emailing/scanning docs umpteen times b/c they wanted ‘lighter’ then ‘color’ etc.), I’m IN. checking only b/c EX’s frozen.

Message 12 of 17
DaveinSC
Contributor

I guess that makes me lucky number 13!Smiley Happy

I was approved this afternoon.

Scrubs (on here) was CONFIDENT  that I wouldn't/couldn't be approved.

sorry to tell you this usa only allowed two attempts. your application will be kick back saying you  have to go to a branch office. see other people answers on this tread. again sorry.  <<SNIP

I suppose that patience is its own reward (and good documentation!).

EQ: 850 (01/2018)
TU: 830 (1/2018)
EXP: 825 (06/2018)
USAA Sig. VISA (7.25%) - AMEX Zync (NPSL)- AMEX Everyday (14.99%)- NFCU VISA Signature (10.65%) - Simmons First National Bank VISA (8.25%) - Citi Thank You Rewards Mastercard (12.65%)-USAA "Limitless" Cashback Rewards VISA Signature (14.45%)-AMEX Cash Magnet (13.25%)
Message 13 of 17
Pecos59
Established Member

I guess I am 14.

Applied on Tuesday and was approved today.

Just checking and saving only, was not offered CCs

Starting Score: 558
Current Score: 639 2-04-11 EQ FICO
Current Score: 613 2-04-11 TU FICO
Goal Score: 680
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied last week requested address verification sent in last night approved this morning. EX is frozen so wasn't offered any credit products but I don't care. I just wanted to get in Navy then I'll apply for Navy products.

Message 15 of 17
tiger67
Regular Contributor

Received this today:

Navy Federal Welcomes USA Fed Members

We serve where you serve

USA Fed and Navy Federal are pleased to announce an agreement to merge, subject to regulatory approval by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). We plan to begin joint operations October 4, 2010 under the Navy Federal banner.

Together, we will be able to serve you better, in more ways and in more locations. All of USA Fed’s 19 branches — 8 in southern California and 11 overseas base branches in Japan and Korea —will become part of the Navy Federal branch network. The combined credit union will have over 200 branches worldwide. We are committed to continuing to provide you the exceptional member service that you’ve come to expect.

Click here for further details on the merger and FAQ’s.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess i'm in, gotta fax paystubs!! Not offererd any products

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.