Did you mean: 

Letter came today from Citibank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Letter came today from Citibank

Seems I got the same letter...Very generic letter, was thinking it was from a hacker  Citi.jpg

Message 12 of 72
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

Wasn't Citi the lender that was spitting out CLIs like nobody's business to someone on here about 2weeks ago? Maybe their system is still jacked up. Smiley Very Happy

Everybody hit the "luv" button fast & furious then!  (I fell for the pre-qual; got the I'm Sorry sos as usual)

And I was one of them Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

And I got, "no soup for you." Smiley Mad

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 13 of 72
Shaw83
Regular Contributor

I received that letter as well, so I attempted to pre-qual again and it was a no go. Lol I'm not shocked 😂

current scores

Gardening since 2/12/21
Cap1 Qs $500
Citi secured-$300
Gettington-$800
Nfcu cash rewards $7000
NFCU nreward sec-$300
ch7 discharge 2013
Message 14 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here...But Ive also opted out and they could be like Capital One giving me no pre-quals as well

Citi.jpg

Message 15 of 72
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

Wasn't Citi the lender that was spitting out CLIs like nobody's business to someone on here about 2weeks ago? Maybe their system is still jacked up. Smiley Very Happy

Everybody hit the "luv" button fast & furious then!  (I fell for the pre-qual; got the I'm Sorry sos as usual)

And I was one of them Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

And I got, "no soup for you." Smiley Mad

I tried just now and it looks like we'll be eating the same soup 

Message 16 of 72
aircobra
Regular Contributor

Got the letter as well. Who does Citi soft pull for pre-quals? I ask because I want to check but I have my reports locked right now.

Currently rebuilding:
1/18 -
7/19 -

Message 17 of 72
NaaryalHead
Regular Contributor

Word on the street is Citi handed over the credit card algorithm department to a new batch of interns. Things have been going a bit crazy ever since

</jk>

5k+ CLs: Chase Amazon, Cap1 QS1,
10k+ CLs: BofA Cash Rewards, Amex Cash Magnet, Citi DC, Barclays Uber, Citi Premier, Chase Saphire Preff,Cap1 Savor1

Torch bearer of the Bucketeers' Society. Shamefully carrying a bucketed Cap One QS1 with AF & zero chance of a PC.
Message 18 of 72
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Wow. Well that’s a friendly letter lol. I’ve never seen that before
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 19 of 72
GApeachy
Super Contributor

*****NEWS FLASH*****

Hackers overtake Citi Bank

Mass attack to stooges giving out their last four of social willy nilly  have downloaded and been infected with the "No soup for you" virus!  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 20 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.