Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links to FlyerTalk Are Now Permitted

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Links to FlyerTalk Are Now Permitted

Good news!

Links to https://www.flyertalk.com/ are now allowed on the myFICO Forums.  Smiley Happy

Please note that the usual rules still apply, i.e. links to parts of allowed sites that pertain to topics that aren't allowed to be discussed here are still prohibited.

As always if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to any moderator or Community Leader.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Links to FlyerTalk Are Now Permitted

@UncleB wrote:

Good news!

Links to https://www.flyertalk.com/ are now allowed on the myFICO Forums.  Smiley Happy

Please note that the usual rules still apply, i.e. links to parts of allowed sites that pertain to topics that aren't allowed to be discussed here are still prohibited.

As always if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to any moderator or Community Leader.

Thanks for the great update @UncleB

Message 2 of 10
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Good news!

Thanks for the great update @UncleB

hihat.gif

Message 3 of 10
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Very good news, indeed.

Message 4 of 10
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Very good news, indeed.

Outstanding!  It'll make it easier for us to comment on the CNB Crystal thread Smiley Very Happy

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, dad.

Message 6 of 10
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Why were links to FT previously banned ?

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 7 of 10
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@800FICOGoal wrote:

Why were links to FT previously banned ?

It was a decision made years ago by the mods and admins due to their needs at that time.

We revisited that decision and decided that at this time it was appropriate to go in another direction.

Message 8 of 10
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

I see. It just seemed strange to this newcomer considering all the travel perks related to cards.

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 9 of 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@800FICOGoal wrote:

I see. It just seemed strange to this newcomer considering all the travel perks related to cards.

As @UncleB alluded that forum allows pretty much ALL manners of travel/reward talk and some of it is not allowed on here for ToS reasons. Other than that particular caveat that forum is a great source of info. Glad we won't have to send PMs with links anymore. Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.