Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local credit union and bank question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local credit union and bank question

@Anonymous wrote:
Thats nice. I go to IUSB. Notre Dames too expensive for my peasnt self hahaha. But okay I wished they were EX because I have 4 inq's on them and like 8 on TU and EQ. Any other info you can offer me about Notre Dame or other CU's in the area? I have TCU and they declined me for a CC when I got my car loan a few months back.

Can't give you any information about other CUs.  Been awhile since I graduated.  The ND one is a nice local CU and even with 8 inqs on EQ, I'd encourage you to join. VIm a very firm believer in diversifying your credit to several credit unions as there is far less potential for any type of AA from them vs the banks

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is AA? But yeah I just opened a Nasa account since it was SP only for a separate savings account. Also should I apply for Notre Dames CC outright or for a membership first? Does it make a difference?
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What is AA? But yeah I just opened a Nasa account since it was SP only for a separate savings account. Also should I apply for Notre Dames CC outright or for a membership first? Does it make a difference?

AA= Adverse Action such as credit limit decreases, accounts suspended, etc.

If you're joining mainly for the cc, then apply for the card first.  If approved, you'll have to join before they'll send you the card

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.