Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logix Credit Union Credit Card Denied

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Logix Credit Union Credit Card Denied

Well denied and I tried recon and was actually thinking I was going to get it for a minute but she came back and said she had another underwriter take a 2nd look at agreed wtih decision of first.

They pulled EX 619 and collections and excessive debt (I have none which is one of the reasons I was disputing)

I added that all the collections were with GE and they are not only all paid but as you can see by my most recent INQ and new account reporting (76 Gas Card) GE is giving me a second chance.

I'm thinking I will open a secured card with them since they are using all the same pull and they seem to be a little like Navy maybe where they start to see what you do within there bank and they are willing to overlook a lot of what you do with other banks! But I'm really not interested in using another small limit card or keeping it for a full year so if I want them to automatically review for unsecured it is a year or else I can request... another poster said they got secured and then after 3 months applied for unsecured and got it but not sure about baddies... I'm torn!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Logi Credit Union Credit Card Denied

Awe man!! Sorry to hear that!! I don't know anything about logics but I'm sure you could do something about that in the future! Keep us posted! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Logi Credit Union Credit Card Denied

@Creditaddict wrote:

Well denied and I tried recon and was actually thinking I was going to get it for a minute but she came back and said she had another underwriter take a 2nd look at agreed wtih decision of first.

They pulled EX 619 and collections and excessive debt (I have none which is one of the reasons I was disputing)

I added that all the collections were with GE and they are not only all paid but as you can see by my most recent INQ and new account reporting (76 Gas Card) GE is giving me a second chance.

I'm thinking I will open a secured card with them since they are using all the same pull and they seem to be a little like Navy maybe where they start to see what you do within there bank and they are willing to overlook a lot of what you do with other banks! But I'm really not interested in using another small limit card or keeping it for a full year so if I want them to automatically review for unsecured it is a year or else I can request... another poster said they got secured and then after 3 months applied for unsecured and got it but not sure about baddies... I'm torn!

Well, those derogatories are going to be a hurdle for some lenders.  You could always go the secured CC route and see if it leads to being able to get an unsecured CC with them in 6-12 months.  Worse case scenario, you can still get your money back if it doesn't end up working out. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.