Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long shot with BofA

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Long shot with BofA

So was sitting here kind of bored at work and started to get mad about being declined for first the platinum with no offer for 99/500 and then being declined for the secured card.
Called backdoor number, got transferred to sales, put on hold for review and...

Please WRITE in to be reconsidered. WHAT?!? no one live can do the same thing that my mail will do? NO, Write in... SIGH, so much for instant satisfaction.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Long shot with BofA

What do you got to loose at this time. Write them a letter as they asked. All you loose is a Postage Stamp. You are helping US Economy by spending for the Stamp.....
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

LMAO...Absolutely!

I guess thats BoA's way of stimulating the economy.

Message 3 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just thought for sure there was a back door person to talk to for declined apps.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is  ... what number did you call.
Message 5 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

866-506-5067
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict wrote:
866-506-5067

You type to fast ... lol.  Was editing my response to give you a number.  Call a Credit Analysts at 866-865-7842.   That is the number I called for my reconn.

Message Edited by PurpleHaze on 06-03-2008 02:37 PM
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sorry. I guess I could have said something constructive.

I know alot of people here have good expierences with BoA but I am not one of them. Everytime I contact them whether it be for information, CLI, or a complaint I get the run-around and it seems that nobody knows anything. I know we all have our own expierences that we base our thoughts/feelings on...I know that I have mine and unfortunately now you have yours. Or so it seems.

Message 8 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

he is calling for me, but Secured card # is 888-260-4696 in case someone can add that to numbers
Message 9 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

So here is the info! MY BK was not 1 year old when I applied back in March and they don't issue cards to BK under 1 year, AFTER 1 year she said they don't count the BK when issueing FULLY SECURED CARD.  She said RE-APPLY and I should be approved this time!!!!!
I'm doing it now, I'm going to overnight this application to them! lol
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.