cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for 2% cash back on everything- Needs to be Mastercard and No annual fee

tag
nishant1
New Contributor

Looking for 2% cash back on everything- Needs to be Mastercard and No annual fee

Are there any Mastercards without annual fee and 2% on everything?

I have visa cards with 2% on everything but need Mastercard only without annual fee.

The best I can currently use is Capital One World Mastercard which gives 1.5% on everything.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Looking for 2% cash back on everything- Needs to be Mastercard and No annual fee

Only thing i can think of is the fidelity amex, which isnt a MC. XD
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for 2% cash back on everything- Needs to be Mastercard and No annual fee

What Visa is giving you 2% on everything?

Message 3 of 15
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

I can't think of any! Smiley LOL Smiley Surprised  All the good cash back cards are Visa.

Message 4 of 15
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What Visa is giving you 2% on everything?

Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa for 2% rewards.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I'm gonna check it out! Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 15
nishant1
New Contributor

I agree. Most attractive rewards are from visa compared to mastercard.

I have Capital one rewards at 1.5% with mail check automatically option selected when rewards accumulate to $25. That way, I donot have to call Customer Service of Capital one which is not the best compared premier cards like Chase Sapphire Preferred.

I am considering to stop using Capital one and replace by Chase Sapphire Master Card which gives just 1%. The reason being, I can combine faster points with Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire preferred and Chase Sapphire Mastercard.

If 2% on everything mastercard does not exist, then loss for use at Sams Club is not very significant.

Message 7 of 15
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@nishant1 wrote:

I agree. Most attractive rewards are from visa compared to mastercard.

I have Capital one rewards at 1.5% with mail check automatically option selected when rewards accumulate to $25. That way, I donot have to call Customer Service of Capital one which is not the best compared premier cards like Chase Sapphire Preferred.

I am considering to stop using Capital one and replace by Chase Sapphire Master Card which gives just 1%. The reason being, I can combine faster points with Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire preferred and Chase Sapphire Mastercard.

If 2% on everything mastercard does not exist, then loss for use at Sams Club is not very significant.

You could buy a Walmart gift card with a 2% Visa rewards card, then use it at Sam's Club.

Message 8 of 15
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Don't know if you can still get it, but I have a HSBC 2% cash back rewards mastercard.

$19.00 annual fee tho.

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 9 of 15
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union offers a MasterCard which gives 1.5% cashback on everything, and no foreign transaction fee.

https://www.ngfcu.us/loans/mastercard.aspx

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.