Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for VISA Black Replacement

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Looking for VISA Black Replacement

Dont think you can get stuck with a $500 cl anymore because of the card act. Isnt the AF $495?
Message 21 of 24
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

How do you get a $500 limit on a card with a $495 AF?

I feel like people are probably confusing Barclay's Black Card with their Barclay-financed Apple cards.  Mine started with a $500CL and is solid black (because I bought a black iPod when I applied for it many moons ago).

Message 22 of 24
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@djrez4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

One thing I love about the AMEX Platinum and the Priority Pass that came with the VISA is that I was almost completely covered on club access. I love being able to walk into an airport and know I can just walk into a club. Unfortunately I now have no access to United which I seem to run into a lot. Any ideas that might give me full coverage on airport lounges, especially since I will be giving up the priority pass with the VISA?

See my post about the United Club Visa.  It's the only card that gives you United Club access, and it comes with some good benefits.  With $200k a year in spending, you'll have yourself 300k miles.  Two round-trip business/first tickets to anywhere or 12 domestic coach tickets.

Minimum 300K miles...could be more depending on your United ticketing purchases.  Smiley Happy

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 23 of 24
djrez4
Established Contributor

@visorboy1974 wrote:

@djrez4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

One thing I love about the AMEX Platinum and the Priority Pass that came with the VISA is that I was almost completely covered on club access. I love being able to walk into an airport and know I can just walk into a club. Unfortunately I now have no access to United which I seem to run into a lot. Any ideas that might give me full coverage on airport lounges, especially since I will be giving up the priority pass with the VISA?

See my post about the United Club Visa.  It's the only card that gives you United Club access, and it comes with some good benefits.  With $200k a year in spending, you'll have yourself 300k miles.  Two round-trip business/first tickets to anywhere or 12 domestic coach tickets.

Minimum 300K miles...could be more depending on your United ticketing purchases.  Smiley Happy

Well, sure.  If you want to get all mathy about it...

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.