cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a CLI on my Hooters, as anyone have any luck lately?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for a CLI on my Hooters, as anyone have any luck lately?

I'm thinking about asking for a CLI on my Hooters card.  I've had the card now for a little more than 2 years, never missed a payment, always paid more than the min.  My CL is $3000 right now, however my balance is high on it. My scores are in the mid  600's EX- 640, EQ- 669, TU 689.  What do you think?  Would I be wasting my time?  Has anyone been successful lately?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for a CLI on my Hooters, as anyone have any luck lately?

i got an auto cli of 200.00 after one year, but you asking for a cli is a waste of time...
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

200 CLI last month.  I don't know if it was my one year anniversary or not.  I had called late last year and asked for a CLI and was denied. My balance is always high.  Paid off once since I've had it.  387 balance on a 500 limit when I got the increase.

EQ 639.  I think it was 580 when I was approved.

Message Edited by cruzng99 on 05-01-2009 08:38 AM
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just logged in last night and seen that I got an auto CLI of $400. My last 1 before that was in Dec and it was $300.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, stuck at $1500 for 9 months now. Smiley Sad TU is clean finally. I dont really use the card except for gym membership anyways.
Message 5 of 6
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

I've had my Hooters card for almost 2 years in August, and I have never asked for a CLI. They give it to me automatically every 4-6 months.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.