Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for people to share their credit story + Incentive

tag
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Looking for people to share their credit story + Incentive

myFICO is looking for someone to share their credit journey for April’s Financial Literacy Month.  Do you have an inspiring credit journey that you think could help others? We are looking specifically for “credit builders” – in other words, people who have built their credit over time (perhaps to qualify for a mortgage or to reach some other financial goal).  Bonus points if you’re willing to share your first name and a photo with your story.

Does this sound like you? Please submit a brief overview of your credit journey and you may be selected to be featured in the myFICO blog!

If your story is chosen, you can get a $50 Amazon gift card!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for people to share their credit story

How do you submit your story? Here in the comments? Or is there another way that can't be associated with our user ID?

Message 2 of 9
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@KLEXH25 wrote:

How do you submit your story? Here in the comments? Or is there another way that can't be associated with our user ID?

You can PM me. 

Message 3 of 9
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

How can we do this I would be interested Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

How can we do this I would be interested Smiley Very Happy

PM @Cindy_FICO 

Message 5 of 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Cindy

I didn't look but is this request posted in the Rebuild forum or is it considered cross posting? It may get a lot of traction if moved there. Just my 2cents. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 6 of 9
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@CreditInspired wrote:

Cindy

I didn't look but is this request posted in the Rebuild forum or is it considered cross posting? It may get a lot of traction if moved there. Just my 2cents. 

I've crossed posted it to rebuild too. 

Message 7 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Cindy is allowed to cross-post Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Cindy is allowed to cross-post Smiley Happy

Of course she is? 😁

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.