cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to get approved for my first Chase card, how is my strategy?

Highlighted

Re: Looking to get approved for my first Chase card, how is my strategy?

That is exactly what I’m hoping for. With the 2,000 CL from Amex, I’m expecting I nice CLI when my card graduates (hopefully) this month.
Message 11 of 13
Highlighted

@simplynoir wrote:

@awc94 wrote:
Sorry my wording might be confusing. For the credit limit increase you accept, you have to match it with a security deposit. So for the $150 increase, I submitted a $150 deposit. I apologize for the confusion

Can that "increase" be a good indicator once the card graduates on getting a nice CLI from Disco? Because I didn't even realize secured CLIs required a deposit to match what is being offered persay

Because there is no such a thing. OP was simply referring to being able to add additional funds, which is something everyone with secured discover can do, and as such, it's not an indicator of anything, merely one of the card's functionalities. 

Message 12 of 13
Highlighted

Not necessarily, discover does a soft pull, and asks income information before you may add additional funds. You must be approved just like any other CLI
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.