Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to get two more credit card need help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to get two more credit card need help

Hi, I have orchard credit car now looking to get two more secured card to help build my credit can you recommend to for me thanks 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Re: Looking to get two more credit card need help

I once had a Bank of America secured card that I started with a $300 deposit. After a year of good behavior, the account was upgraded to a regular account and my deposit was returned.

Message 2 of 4
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, I have orchard credit car now looking to get two more secured card to help build my credit can you recommend to for me thanks 

Assuming you some negatives on your report,   I like Captial One secured card among the major banks, easy to qualify, easy to add to the deposit, and they can add unsecured CL to it.  

If you have limited but clean history, any of the major banks are good (BofA, USBank(some are rewards), CITI, WellsFargo)

Credit Unions often have good secured cards.

Since you have an Orchard, 1 secured card should be enough to build your credit.    IMO, better to put all your deposit on 1 card than split it among 2.  

Message 3 of 4
tboy1977
Regular Contributor

PNC is great.  As long as you don't have any problems with them, they approve.  GUARANTEED!!!  But there is no advertising the secured product.  You MUST stop into a branch with the ca$h (minimum $250, upto $2500 in inc of $50).  APR is 18%.  Annual fee of $36.

Or try local credit union.  I have Coke and NFCU and APR is 15% plus no annual fee so I will keep them for a WHILE!!!

Starting scores: EQ 420, EX 421, TU 405 (Jan 2011)
Bk Ch 7 Discharged Mar 2011
Current scores: Julty 2019: TU - 655, EX - 619, EQ - 640
FICO Dream Scores: EQ 700+, EX 700+, TU 700+

Credit accounts: 22% APR auto loan (Mar 2017), Secured [Coke (4000), Discover (1000)], Unsecured [CreditOne $1500, Walmart $150, Target $200], World Finance: $1500, Courtesy Finance: $700, Speedy Finance: $1200 (charged-off)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.