cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love Letter for AMEX To the Moon Offers!

tag
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

Love Letter for AMEX To the Moon Offers!

Best CC event of my life, AMEX has won my heart!  Started with CM 3 yrs ago, not long after upgraded to BCE and DS was added AU last year. In August, they doubled my CL on my request to $26,800.  Last week when CF's 5% grocery ended I accepted AMEX's upgrade to BCP despite my $95 AF aversion the offer was too good.  $150 SUB after 1K spend in 3 mos./waived AF first year.

Today...big fat referral offer to get ADDITIONAL 4% CB for 3mos. on up to 25K when friend is approved.  Friend gets $300 SC after 3K spend in 6 mos.  Referred DS and when ready to app he was shown an even better SUB for BCP $350/0% APR 12 mos./waived AF first yr.

DS approved SL 2K, pulled EXP 743, part time income, under 20yrs old!!! 

Checked my other offers and also enrolled 0% purchase APR/12 mos.! Called in to remove AU and confirm the 4% CB is on top of base and YES!  Will be:

• 10% Grocery & Streaming
  • 7% Gas & Transit
  • 5% Everything

Guess my other cards will be taking a break for 3 mos!! Have a couple hundred more to spend for my TD Double Up SUB then BCP getting some major action through the holidays! BCP you love bombed me in a week! Happy family here!

Referral Offer.jpgIntro For Friend.jpgUpgrade.jpgZero Percent.jpg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Re: Love Letter for AMEX To the Moon Offers!

I remember when Amex loved me like that.

Message 2 of 4
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

You must be doing something right with them. But I seem to be getting some love from them recently.

Current Cards:
Message 3 of 4
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

@CreditPacMan wrote:

You must be doing something right with them. But I see to be getting some love from them recently.

@CreditPacMan Glad to hear that you're experiencing some of the same! I have no idea, all I can guess is from utilizing many offers on BCE before I PCed perhaps thats how I'm on their radar.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.