Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's CC Change soon?

tag
CloudyWeather1331
Regular Contributor

Lowe's CC Change soon?

Just saw this while trying to log in to my Lowe's CC account? (Edit: The other Lowe's card and the Sync SetPay is what I'm talking about.)

Screenshot 2022-03-10 8.58.34 AM.png

-
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Re: Lowe's CC Change soon?

I mean Lowe's has been a Sync card for a while. I don't see anything new there really. I can and do already do all of those things on my Lowe's card acct. What are you referring to?

Message 2 of 7
CloudyWeather1331
Regular Contributor

Just edited my post. Whoops.

-
Message 3 of 7
mgs2010
Regular Contributor

hmm, interesting! I knew they had a business amex card but that looks like a visa in the photo you shared. 

Message 4 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CloudyWeather1331 wrote:

Just saw this while trying to log in to my Lowe's CC account? (Edit: The other Lowe's card and the Sync SetPay is what I'm talking about.)

Screenshot 2022-03-10 8.58.34 AM.png

@CloudyWeather1331 - the Visa version is no longer offered. It hasn't been available for almost a decade. It used to be issued by Capital One before SYNCB took it over at some point. In the past, there used to be separate log-ins for the Lowes Advantage card and the Visa, but they're now under the same platform, IIRC. SetPay is the most recent SYNCB thing, though.

Message 5 of 7
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Apparently not a new thing?

From 2015: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Lowes-Visa/td-p/4049449

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 6 of 7
CCrew
Regular Contributor

I'll add in  here because I didn't see this addressed. 

Yes, it looks like the front page graphic changed, inccluding the SetPay logo. Setpay for those that aren't aware is Sync's Affirm style payment plan that can run up to 84 months depending on purchase balance. 

Hope that helps. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.