Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Credit Card Credit Line Max?

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Lowes Credit Card Credit Line Max?

Do they go up to $10k and thats it? I cannot get my card above $10k to save my life.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes Credit Card Credit Line Max?

Does this help... http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/GEMB-MAXIMUM-CREDIT-LIMIT/td-p/1379973/page/3

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 21
MrCredit
Established Contributor

I called in they told me the card goes no higher than $10k. I did read that forum though. Interesting. I will make another big purchase and see what happens a few months after. It took me less than a year to go from $4k to 10k because of excessive usage. I plan on using it for major renovations in the upcoming months.

Message 3 of 21
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I didn't think Lowes went to 10k! That's alot of credit for that store...LOL.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 4 of 21
Dustink
Valued Contributor

"lowes max is 10,000.00" -that thread

So I don't think you can go any higher than $10k.

Do you need a limit any higher than $10k with them?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 5 of 21
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Yeah appliances, whole house carpet all that stuff adds up. I always like to have a higher CL just to have the cushion for the ratio sake. So yes I need it and want it!

Message 6 of 21
MrCredit
Established Contributor

I like it particularly because of the 0% interest for 18 months offers they put out from time to time.

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, interesting...

I got a Lowes card in June after buying our house, and it started with a $7,400 limit. Seems like I don't have much farther to go to max out my CL I guess Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 21
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lies!!!!!
I have a $12,000 line... Every cli request, I always say I am wanting a higher CL to maybe do some renovating... Mine was stuck at $8,500 forever though (like 8 mos). I actually only started with $500 in 2009. I don't even own a home or have a mortgage!!! Lol

I paid my statement in full as I always do with them, which was $6.00 hahaah!!! I use it every month or two to buy trash bags, cleaning products, or a random red bull here and there lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 9 of 21
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

They have a deal right now btw... Spend $3,500+ and you get 84 mos at 5.99% interest. Not bad if you have a use for it!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.