Did you mean: 

Lowest Discover APR you all have?

tag
Wrigley2172
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lowest Discover APR you all have?

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@AZ-Jeff wrote:

(I'm still waiting for that sweet carbon fiber design to become available.)

What??? Can you shed more light on this 😲

Look at the last 3-4 pages of the disco design thread in smorg

Affinity Cash Rewards: 15,000
Amex BCP: 30,000
Amex Platinum
BCU Cash Rewards: 18,000
Discover it: 14,700
TJX Mastercard: 2,500
Venmo: 10,000
>>23k student loan-payed off
Ficos 8's ~790
Inq: EX:1 EQ:1 TU:1
Message 11 of 61
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Got an 11.99 pre approval on my 2nd IT and took it. Thought that was the lowest until I seen a few post up. Finally received another BT offer post covid. Just as soon as I can get another increase on my Miles with close/combine with second IT.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 12 of 61
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

A community member reported it as a design option in this thread.  Doesn't seem to be available to most.

Message 13 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

10.99 for me. Not my lowest though. 6.90 on Savor. Got a low fixed rate on CO about 10 years ago at 6.90. It has moved some, but never into double digits, and its back at 6.90.

I think I have a 9.99 on BoA. 

But with any card, doesn't matter much as I don't carry balances unless its at 0%.

Message 14 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

11.99% for me. Originally approved at 14.99%  and its just been rolling downhill with the Fed....

Message 15 of 61
audioman00
Regular Contributor

I'm at temp 9.99%, 10.99% regular. 

Message 16 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

12.99% for me with Discover. My lowest APR comes from both Citi and Penfed at 10.99%. Doesn't really matter since I pay in full anyway.

Message 17 of 61
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity 

18.24% on my current card. Finished up a 12-month 0% apr on purchases last month, and so far they wont give me another one.

Got the 11.99% on the prequal the other day - didn't take it.

Potential Future Cards
Message 18 of 61
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I really don't know, pretty high. I did have one apr reduction, but I usually ask them for 0% promo, then stash some money to keep it active,otherwise it would never see the world. 

I think it's 16.24%

Message 19 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Most of you know me i always have new cards so always have 0%'s somewhere Smiley Happy..  Just more boredom and if i ever was to get stuck with a balance and didnt have 0% offers i rather have the best term thus went for permanent APR.. With that said I probably have 5-7 cards sub 10% APR with NFCU at 5.x being the lowest that isnt on promo 0% apr so always options.  Guess just something to keep me active without throwing out apps with approvals are hard to come by with current lending environment.

Message 20 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.