Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowest Discover APR you all have?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Lowest Discover APR you all have?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@NoHardLimits wrote:

My latest Discover More statement shows a purchase APR of 11.99%V.  I have not carried a balance in over 20 years.

I like how you put in a bank card score to make it look  like  you broke the 850 mark for fico8 Smiley Wink NoiceSmiley Happy

LOL!  I only did that because I don't have free access to my standard FICO8 score from EQ.  I've actually had true 850's across the board many times in the past, but paying off my last open mortgage loan makes that harder to achieve these days.

November 2020 Snapshot -

FICO8:
VantageScore3:
Inquiries:
New Accounts: 1/24, 1/12, 0/6
AAoA: 10+ years
AoOA=AoORA: 33+ years
AoYA=AoYRA: less than 1 year

Total Credit Card Limits: $355k (includes $42k AU and $32k business)
Utilization: less than 1%

Installment Loans: none open
(all mortgages, auto loans, and student loans FINALLY paid off, though 5 closed tradelines are still reporting)
Message 51 of 53
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@NoHardLimits wrote:

@NoHardLimits wrote:

My latest Discover More statement shows a purchase APR of 11.99%V.  I have not carried a balance in over 20 years.

I like how you put in a bank card score to make it look  like  you broke the 850 mark for fico8 Smiley Wink NoiceSmiley Happy

LOL!  I only did that because I don't have free access to my standard FICO8 score from EQ.  I've actually had true 850's across the board many times in the past, but paying off my last open mortgage loan makes that harder to achieve these days.

haha understood. Looking at your siggy i guessed youve been in rhe game awhile and with mortgages, loan, etc seasoned at that. Just a heads up Langley Federal offers a free true Fico8 from Equifax. Im a member lol, just dont mention it to @CreditCuriosity  😁

Message 52 of 53
Highlighted
Contributor

@NoHardLimits wrote:

@NoHardLimits wrote:

haha understood. Looking at your siggy i guessed youve been in rhe game awhile and with mortgages, loan, etc seasoned at that. Just a heads up Langley Federal offers a free true Fico8 from Equifax. Im a member lol, just dont mention it to @CreditCuriosity  😁

Thanks for the tip!  Yes I've been in the game for almost 40 years, though it wasn't much of a game in the early years.  I racked up a lot of debt, and spent about a decade getting it all paid off.  Rewards cards also didn't really exist back then.  There were the occasional airline card bonuses, but cashback didn't come into play until the original Discover card.  I remember applying for that card in a Sears department store.  Wow, I must be old!

November 2020 Snapshot -

FICO8:
VantageScore3:
Inquiries:
New Accounts: 1/24, 1/12, 0/6
AAoA: 10+ years
AoOA=AoORA: 33+ years
AoYA=AoYRA: less than 1 year

Total Credit Card Limits: $355k (includes $42k AU and $32k business)
Utilization: less than 1%

Installment Loans: none open
(all mortgages, auto loans, and student loans FINALLY paid off, though 5 closed tradelines are still reporting)
Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.