Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luv Button For New Citi Card

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Luv Button For New Citi Card

How long does it take for the luv button to appear online?
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Luv Button For New Citi Card

I opened an account with them 2009/07  and haven't seen it yet.. I check every couple of days. 2k starting limit
Message 2 of 19
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Might take 3 months. It might never appear. Under Tools but I guess you already knew that. Use the card a lot.
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the years I've had my CITI cards, the LUV button appears consistently every 3 months.
Message 4 of 19
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
In the years I've had my CITI cards, the LUV button appears consistently every 3 months.

Bout to find out if its every 3 months or 120 days...I'm checking AM and PM daily.

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 5 of 19
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@Karatz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bout to find out if its every 3 months or 120 days...I'm checking AM and PM daily.

Just scored...

Congratulations!
Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,500.00 for a total new credit line of $8,720.00.
During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.
Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service
at 1-866-459-2484. Outside the U.S., call 1-605-330-6752.
Accept this offer

Congratulations!
Your credit line has immediately increased by $1,500.00 for a total new credit line of $8,720.00.
If you have an email address on file where you receive account information about your credit card, we'll send you
an email confirmation. If not, please update your email profile so that you'll receive future notifications.
If you are carrying balances on other credit cards, now is a great chance to take advantage of our balance transfer
rates. You can even pay off some merchants and bills.

Exactly 3 months and 1 day since the previous one.
TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 6 of 19
DI
Super Contributor

@Karatz wrote:

@Karatz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just scored...

Congratulations!
Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,500.00 for a total new credit line of $8,720.00.
During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.
Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service
at 1-866-459-2484. Outside the U.S., call 1-605-330-6752.
Accept this offer

Congratulations!
Your credit line has immediately increased by $1,500.00 for a total new credit line of $8,720.00.
If you have an email address on file where you receive account information about your credit card, we'll send you
an email confirmation. If not, please update your email profile so that you'll receive future notifications.
If you are carrying balances on other credit cards, now is a great chance to take advantage of our balance transfer
rates. You can even pay off some merchants and bills.

Exactly 3 months and 1 day since the previous one.

Congrats.  So can one expect to see the luv button every three months?

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow... NICE!!! congrats man!!! I just my citi forward card too - thinking about charging a couple hundred and PIFing and hoping to get the luv button in dec..
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am new customer to Citibank and i have the Citi AA card for a month now. I always see the Request for Credit line increase when I log on. It's always there!!

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am new customer to Citibank and i have the Citi AA card for a month now. I always see the Request for Credit line increase when I log on. It's always there!!

You must be so tempted - I KNOW I would be!
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.