Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luv From Wal-Mart Today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Luv From Wal-Mart Today

Just hit the Luv button they gave me $100 like always but I'll take it. I've had my account a year now my starting CL was $300 my new CL is $600. I never carry a balance on this card i always PIF every month.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Luv From Wal-Mart Today

Congrats on the cli.why do you hit the luv button versus calling and asking for a cli?Is there a difference?
Message 2 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! I clicked DW's luv button 4 months after opening and got .....$25. Wooohooo.
Message 3 of 13
LindaLu
Regular Contributor

what credit bureau they pull?
Message 4 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@llecs wrote:
Congrats! I clicked DW's luv button 4 months after opening and got .....$25. Wooohooo.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Smileys

Message 5 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

LindaLu wrote:
what credit bureau they pull?

I believe it is EQ.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sad for me, I click the luv button last night and I received a mesasge said, I should receive a letter in the mail stating the reason why I didn't get an increase. It sounds kinda dumb. oh well I have the account open since March 29, 2009, $300 CL so **bleep** low. So it's been over three months, just curious to see any increase possible so I guess not.

edited the adjective --I know the term, and what it means, and that it isn't meant to be derogatory, but please avoid using it this way. thanks!
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 07-18-2009 12:31 PM
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sad for me, I click the luv button last night and I received a mesasge said, I should receive a letter in the mail stating the reason why I didn't get an increase. It sounds kinda dumb. oh well I have the account open since March 29, 2009, $300 CL so **bleep** low. So it's been over three months, just curious to see any increase possible so I guess not.

edited the adjective --I know the term, and what it means, and that it isn't meant to be derogatory, but please avoid using it this way. thanks!
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 07-18-2009 12:31 PM

Sounds like your account is only 3 months old they like to see 4 months of payment history. Try again next month after your statement cuts.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 07-18-2009 05:01 PM
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

omg lol
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the cli.why do you hit the luv button versus calling and asking for a cli?Is there a difference?

Not sure i have always hit the button online i don't think it makes a difference.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.