Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luv button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Luv button

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL  @baller LMAO!

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think the CC companies should start using an actual button that says luv on it.

+1,000

Message 12 of 17
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Found it!

Luv  Button.jpg

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get declined a couple of times and members will say the lender hates you.  It's only a Luv Button if you have a high income or lie about your income.  Some people always want to see if they are still loved.  Maybe a decline is a way of loving you by not allowing you to drown in debt.

Message 14 of 17
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

In my case of dealing with Sync on my Sam's MC it was more of a need to call them instead of being passive and doing it online.  Now, getting a decline online and on the phone well, then it's time to let time work its magic and try again later on down the road.  

Sometimes we get a ilttle bit of tunnel vision on here and head down the rabbit hole instead of stepping back and looking at the forrest vs the tree in front of us.

Message 15 of 17
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@juniornj23 wrote:
Do I have a question discover side said I will gave them permission to pull my credit report as CLI I thought discover always were a SP

I've never had a HP with Discover other than when opening the account.  As for the CLI aspect they will contact you for a HP or you will have to acknowledge the HP request online to proceed.

Message 16 of 17
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

This is the funniest thing I have seen this morning..... I can not stop laughing

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.