Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M & T Bank Visa Signature

tag
dbw79
Regular Contributor

M & T Bank Visa Signature

Good Morning,

Just wondering if anyone has this card or any experience with M & T. I received a pre-approval with a $150 sub bonus. Average card with 1 1/2% cash back. Just wondering if M & T is conservative and what stats they like to see. Not much info on these boards about them, although it does appear as though they might be an Experian puller? If anyone has them, do they give decent limits? Does the card grow?

Thank you for any insight.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: M & T Bank Visa Signature

If there isnt alot of info here on that c as rd probably a good reason. What does M&T stand for. That might be a good starting pointSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Great question. A quick google search answered that question Smiley Happy I know they are geographic restricted, which is probably why we don't hear about them. I do think they are a sizable bank, and perhaps do have great products.....

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I would concentrate on more well known products so you at least know what you are getting.Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.