Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MACYs new card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MACYs new card?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, Dont say thatSmiley Wink. I put very small usage , started at $300, and now have a $25k Macys card veing upgraded in May. Pay your bill on time, in full prefersbly when can so as not to pay high interest, and in tine you could receive an upgrade. Ive had my account about 3 years. At least its not a new account when upgraded unlike SyncSmiley Wink

$25K?! I didn’t even know that was possible at our income levels. Smiley Surprised

Message 11 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You'd be amazed @Anonymous lol. Why do you think Citi Legacy doesnt want to feed the cookie monster?Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Also , ive been upgraded twiceSmiley Wink Recieved another letter 2 days agoSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'd be amazed @Anonymous lol. Why do you think Citi Legacy doesnt want to feed the cookie monster?Smiley Wink

😂 

Well hopefully Sync likes to be generous too because that Marvel card is starting to look pretty appealing and I’m already over 50% income exposure with them. 

Still though... $25K is madness! I doubt I could even get there with NFCU 😳 

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also , ive been upgraded twiceSmiley Wink Recieved another letter 2 days agoSmiley Happy

Lol you must spend a lot there. I have never even been in a Macy’s 😂 

Message 15 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, nope, when i buy its a few things of clothes. 50 here 50 thereSmiley Wink. Always pif . You can actually achieve alot with Sync but you need a strong TU and i highly recommend keeping rest of profile in good standing. Especially with todays Sync.
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol spend 50 here and there and get $25K card. Sounds about right lololol!

Roger on the Sync front. I’ll make my own thread about it when I’ve decided that’s the path I’m going to take so we can stop derailing this one. Smiley Wink

If I shopped at Macy’s I would definitely consider going for their card though, excellent growth potential!

Message 17 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, its not bad for a store card. Plus i always receive my stuff fast if shipped online. Ive even had good experiences with their csrs Smiley Happy. Im sure if you take advsntage of their offers and discounts, it could be a great card.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.