Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAZUMA credit union...seems like a fun place

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

MAZUMA credit union...seems like a fun place

So... I live in a subburb of Kansas City, and saw this huge nice new building on the side that said Mazuma credit union!! Mmmmm, my interest peaked, did a little digging and found out that its a KC born credit union and been here since 1948??? They relocated their home offices to right down the street from where I live. 

They offer very simple banking, loans and 2 CC's...visa plat and visa plat secured, that's it.  They do all their own financing and approving locally. Everything is very basic, but when I did more research on google found out they have a lot of members, and over 100 employees working for them. I'm gonna go in the bank next week and really inquire about a few things just because...Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MAZUMA credit union...seems like a fun place

@pizza1 wrote:

So... I live in a subburb of Kansas City, and saw this huge nice new building on the side that said Mazuma credit union!! Mmmmm, my interest peaked, did a little digging and found out that its a KC born credit union and been here since 1948??? They relocated their home offices to right down the street from where I live. 

They offer very simple banking, loans and 2 CC's...visa plat and visa plat secured, that's it.  They do all their own financing and approving locally. Everything is very basic, but when I did more research on google found out they have a lot of members, and over 100 employees working for them. I'm gonna go in the bank next week and really inquire about a few things just because...Smiley Wink

Please don't make this the new NASA.

Message 2 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Haha Nixon!! I like how simple they areSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 39
jsucool76
Super Contributor

So you wanna be a Member? Can’t say we blame you. It’s super easy. You’ve seen Fight Club, right? Yeah, we’re not like that. Here’s the scoop:

If you live or work in Jackson, Cass or Clay counties in Missouri or Johnson County in Kansas, you’re in. If you’re related to a current Mazuma Member, that gets you in. If you’re a federal employee or a member of a Select Employee Group, then hop on this Mazuma train, because you’re in, baby.

Joining is easy. Just give us a call or visit any Mazuma branch office, and we’ll hook you up. You can open an account online. Like, right now. Just click that big button.

That part in red made me want to join

Message 4 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Seeeeee, I told you guys how fun they are!!! Lol!! That is their exact wording online too! Love it!!
Message 5 of 39
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:
Seeeeee, I told you guys how fun they are!!! Lol!! That is their exact wording online too! Love it!!

Sounds like you might be hoping on that Mazuma train!

Message 6 of 39
Valued Member

@pizza1 wrote:

The new building in OP looks super nice.  Definitely walking in when it opens!

TU 757 (04/30)
Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

So you wanna be a Member? Can’t say we blame you. It’s super easy. You’ve seen Fight Club, right? Yeah, we’re not like that. Here’s the scoop:

If you live or work in Jackson, Cass or Clay counties in Missouri or Johnson County in Kansas, you’re in. If you’re related to a current Mazuma Member, that gets you in. If you’re a federal employee or a member of a Select Employee Group, then hop on this Mazuma train, because you’re in, baby.

Joining is easy. Just give us a call or visit any Mazuma branch office, and we’ll hook you up. You can open an account online. Like, right now. Just click that big button.

That part in red made me want to join

I like it.

Looks like i'm not eligible. Not unless Tribal Employees are eligible Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 39
uswala
Senior Contributor

Nixon wrote:

Please don't make this the new NASA.

Ha ha...good one Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

1992.... I'm in OP as well!!!! Small worldSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.