Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB AMEX Credit Card

tag
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

MB AMEX Credit Card

Finally got it in overnight mail today after waiting 3 weeks since approval. What a cool looking card!!! (my app was initially cancelled because I had applied for the SPG within the prior 30 days. So Ihad faxed a request for reconsideration to their Media group, which handles the credit recon, FR, etc) Took them 3 weeks! But it was worth the wait. Can't wait to go to MB tommorrow and pick up that new SLS....LOL

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: MB AMEX Credit Card

Congrats and you should post a pic on the thread Smiley Wink That's one card I haven't yet seen.

Message 2 of 10
CS800
Super Contributor

I'm thinking it might look like this:

Message 3 of 10
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

I too, am contemplating apping for this card, and have been reading about it since it was launched recently thru Amex and MBFS.  Every time i make my MB payment, its right there in view taunting me to apply.  I will wait, however, as i recently opened  BOA and Citi in the last few months for things to age a little.

Big congrats on your approval!!

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 4 of 10
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Yeah CS800 but nothing like actually seeing a real card Smiley Wink Sometimes the design depicted online isn't exactly what you get.

Message 5 of 10
Odiseous
Frequent Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Yeah CS800 but nothing like actually seeing a real card Smiley Wink Sometimes the design depicted online isn't exactly what you get.

In this case;  what you see, is what you get. My MB AmEx looks identical to what's shown in the pic (aside from the Cx specfic info, naturally). 

Edit: Note: There are 2 you can App for. I can confirm the Blue one is the same as the pic. I cannot confirm this for the platinum card. 

TU98 751, EQ 766, EX 766 (Lender)

If at first you don't succeed; Garden for 6 months, then try again.

Work the system. Don't let the system work you.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

It is a nice looking card.

This card not only flaunts AMEX status, but also MB status. Pretty clever those Amex folks.

Enjoy your car....opps I meant card....oh...I mean both! Smiley Happy 

I love success stories!!

Message 7 of 10
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

My card looks exactly like that. I tried to take a picture with my iphone but the posted pict is much better. Its a very nice looking card. I was debating whether to convert my Platinum card to the MB version VS the MB credit card. Ultimately I decided to just keep the Platinum as is and add the credit card version. Also just a note. If you sign up for the MB club, they will give you a voucher for $1000 credit toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle. I am pretty sure this can be combined along with one of the vouchers from the MB credit card/MB Platinum card.

Message 8 of 10
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Here is the link for the 1000$ voucher: http://www.mbca.org/benefit/2011-loyalty-rewards-program-us

Message 9 of 10
CS800
Super Contributor

Here is the link for both the MB AMEX and the Plat AMEX

Notice the platinum  still has the 50k bonus with this application.

https://www.mbfs.com/mbfsr/en/misc/creditCard.do

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.