cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
Mm587
Regular Contributor

So funny.  Somehow I left a balance of $1.55 on my amazing CreditOne Bank CC.  I just tried to pay it and got the message that I have reached my payment limit.  I have made four payments in the last 30 days and it will not allow me to pay the $1.55.  A first for me!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
PowerMan572
Contributor

Re: MESSAGE: You have reached your payment limit!

Yes, some companies only allow you to make 3-4 payments a month via their payment system. Just send a BillPay to them from your bank account. They'll get it the next business day.

I go back and forth between BillPay and the credit card companies payment systems. 

Message 2 of 5
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Give them a call and make your last $1.55 payment over the phone. Smiley Wink

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@yudeology101 wrote:

Give them a call and make your last $1.55 payment over the phone. Smiley Wink

+1

Message 4 of 5
Mm587
Regular Contributor

I will def. dump this before the AF.  I am starting to accumulate some half way decent cards - Cap 1 Plat, Cap 1 QS, and Barclay-Average.  Recently dumped the secured card i started rebuilding with...My Cl are only 1800, 1300, and 500.  My goal is to try to garden for six months or so and trying for a Discover IT or I really want the Chase Southwest Airlines card...i fly Southwest a lot and would love that card.... we will see

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.