Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY FIRST PREMIRE BANK SAGA

tag
LenaLuthor
Contributor

MY FIRST PREMIRE BANK SAGA

I don't even know where to begin with these peoople.   So  there was an error  from experien and it was a mistake and  thats ok.  But  MYFPB  said I disputed the credit cards.  (I did not)  because the lady was so rude to me  and I was paying 36% interest I told them I would close my card and then pay off the other one and close the second one in two weeks.  

Fast forward.  They closed both of them.  The second one had a balance.   It has since been paid off in full.  BUT  on my CR  the balance is still showing and the only thing it says is 'balance updated"  but it is not showing ZERO.   Also on the second card it shows closed and not " paod,closed"   Which makes me look bad I think.  

Will they update this to show Zero on a closed card or am I stuck with the balance that was ont he card showing when it was closed?      

They are the worst.  Only  card place that gave me trouble  time and time again,   you could pay  two years on time never late and they don't give out  limit increases  even then.   Glad to be rid of them   

2 REPLIES 2
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: MY FIRST PREMIRE BANK SAGA

@LenaLuthor  It should update to show $0.00 balance next time they report. 

It should, but they are so shady. If it does not update in 45 days, I'd dispute balance, but wait at least 45 days to allow for full reporting cycle to pass and CRAs to update. 

Message 2 of 3
LenaLuthor
Contributor

Re: MY FIRST PREMIRE BANK SAGA

They are SO SHADY. I have gotten out of those kinds of cards tier finally but looking back I feel bad for anyone who does business with them. I caught them so many times messing up and not posting stuff on time etc,.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.