Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Amex now with Amex offers

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Macy's Amex now with Amex offers

got a mailer today that this card will now have Amex offers from some of your favorite places. Not bad at all for a no AF, easy to get up to $25k limit and if looking for a nice little reward card that offers 3% back in restaurants  , 2% in rewards at gas stations & supermarkets, and 1% everywhere else. 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Macy's Amex now with Amex offers

That's great news!  Is there a start date listed on the mailer?  The Amex network page for that card does not have the "Amex Offers" link yet.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/network/macys/

Message 2 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey K, i cant read the small print, dang i still cant believe im getting glasses🤓, but at least im gonna hit my PF SUB 😋, but from my mailer it says to get started, go to macys.com/amexoffers . Log in to view offers, your Macys card must be added to your Macys account. Select and activate your interested offers. Enjoy as savings roll in with a statement credit. .Not much else but hopefully gives you an idea. I haven't logged on yet but ill definitely try to check  on it laterSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

i also have a flyer to earn $50  in Star money  when i use my card outside of Macys from Nov 1 to Dec 31 2020. Spend at least $750 on purchases outside of Macys by Dec 31.  

Message 4 of 26
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

That works.  It took me to the credit card page on the Macy's website.  This is the only network card I am aware of where you don't use the Amex Network landing page for the card to enroll in offers. I checked the Macy's app after, but no link there; maybe it will be added in the next app update.

Some of the offers are similar to my usual Amex Offers, but there are a ton of very specific restaurant ones for Vegas, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina.

09FB2AE0-959C-430E-991B-130B5653E504.png

Message 5 of 26
heeseon
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

i also have a flyer to earn $50  in Star money  when i use my card outside of Macys from Nov 1 to Dec 31 2020. Spend at least $750 on purchases outside of Macys by Dec 31.  

I got a similar offer last time.

20201112_172811.jpg

TU789 EQ786 EX791(05/23)
Message 6 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, im probably the worse MFer here. Always get these nice spending offers but due to my income/ debt cant really enjoy them. Well since i dont get cc offers at least its somethingSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 26
blindambition
Senior Contributor

That's definitely a nice perk! Maybe next year I'll consider. I wanna be like AJC!!! 😂 

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a nice perk to add to the extended Amex family of card,  hopefully you're able to use them to your benefit!

Message 9 of 26
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, the offers are available at the Macy's website (https://www.macys.com/my-credit/amex-offers ).  I redeeemed one for Norms already, and it was a good chance to give my AMEX line some activity. 

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.