Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's CLI

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Macy's CLI

I called and asked for CLI on my Macy's Card. They increased it to Cl $3200 from CL $1800 and thanked me for being a good customer. Smiley Happy

I guess Amex has thing or two to learn from Macy's.....Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's CLI

Congrats!

Amex could take lessons from alot of companies at the rate they are going.

Message 2 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Amex could take lessons from alot of companies at the rate they are going.

By the way my App for GEMB/Universal Declined. I guess there is not much loss in not getting that card since I got Soverign Amex Card. Now my Real Amex Platinum card is going to the sock drawer.
Message 3 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Concord.....

What were your spending habits like? PIF I take it?

Message 4 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Congrats Concord.....

Yep. Always PIF. I dont like to pay my hard earned money, even a penny in the interest charges.
Message 5 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

concorduser wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Congrats Concord.....

Yep. Always PIF. I dont like to pay my hard earned money, even a penny in the interest charges.

Ditto. How much are you spending each month or quarter?

Message 6 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

me? I have spent over 4k in the last 3 months and have obviously made about 12 payments since my limit was only 1k and the account was blocked for over 30 days due to large purchases and large payments!

Now I make all my payments in store with my debit card so they are instant and no hold on account.

Message 7 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Congrats Concord.....

Ditto. How much are you spending each month or quarter?

Between business and personal I spend about $8K on the cards and always do PIF.
Message 8 of 17
notmyname
Regular Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

By the way my App for GEMB/Universal Declined. I guess there is not much loss in not getting that card since I got Soverign Amex Card. Now my Real Amex Platinum card is going to the sock drawer.

Concord, you wrote yesterday that you did a product change from Platinum to Gold Amex ?

NMN

Message 9 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@notmyname wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

Concord, you wrote yesterday that you did a product change from Platinum to Gold Amex ?

NMN

Yes, I did a product change from Platinum to Gold. I am going to keep my Gold Charge Card Card. I have no plans of closing that card. I'll use Sovereign / FIA issed Card in addition to my Gold Card. Hopefull one day in the future Amex will figure out what they want to do with their customers. I have no hard feelings. I'll keep my Amex Gold Charge and also I got an AU card for my 16 yeaar old daughter and I am encouraging her to use her Gold Card for all the charges.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.