Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Card CLI denial!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Macy's Card CLI denial!!!

I just checked MPM and they pulled HP on Experian.

Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 11 of 30
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Ok ...where IS Credditaddict? 

Sorry to hear about the whole thing.  When you spoke to someone there, did they transfer you to the Credit Department or was the 1st CSR the one that submitted the CLI?  Did they mention whether it was going to be SP/HP?

Message 12 of 30
parkman
Regular Contributor

Hopefully, especially since it was a hard pull, you'll get a letter in the mail explaining why you got denied (and then share it with us plebs.)
All I have for this forum is bubblegum and anecdotal evidence, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Message 13 of 30
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

That really bites! i guess you are the .01% that received a HP Smiley Frustrated

Message 14 of 30
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Hey there please tell me you are going to recon?  If all is as you say try on Monday and state your case, I cant believe you are going to take this, in this economy macys shocks me

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 15 of 30
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@annielorie wrote:

Hey there please tell me you are going to recon?  If all is as you say try on Monday and state your case, I cant believe you are going to take this, in this economy macys shocks me

Ron may likely need to wait for the letter since Macy's will not disclose the reasons.

Message 16 of 30
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Ok ...where IS Credditaddict? 

Sorry to hear about the whole thing.  When you spoke to someone there, did they transfer you to the Credit Department or was the 1st CSR the one that submitted the CLI?  Did they mention whether it was going to be SP/HP?

That's ok.  Yes, they did, They didn't mention it was going to be HP. All they told me they were going to credit check.

Ron.

Message 17 of 30
Ron1
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

That really bites! i guess you are the .01% that received a HP Smiley Frustrated

That's ok.  I am going to apply for anything.

Ron.

Message 18 of 30
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@annielorie wrote:

Ron may likely need to wait for the letter since Macy's will not disclose the reasons.

It is going to be lame reason like too many inquiries within 12 months, too many account with balances. They should have told me not giving out CLI.

Ron.

Message 19 of 30
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

I am shocked to hear this. Macy's increased me from $700 to $10,000 this week and I have good credit but not stellar by any means. They even denied me for the AMEX upgrade. 

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.