Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Finally Reporting

tag
TheBronxBomber
Regular Contributor

Macy's Finally Reporting

I just checked my credit report and noticed that Macy's is finally reporting a credit line. It's actually my lowest line, $1,500. Even though I don't use the card, I'm holdingto it for sentimental reasons.

Current myFICO Scores:03/08/12 EQ: 801 • TU: 801 • Bank of America TU FICO: 822 • Credit Karma Vantage: 873

My Wallet: Amex Business Platinum | Amex SPG (5k) | Amex Delta Reserve (33k) | Citi ThankYou Premier World MasterCard (26k) | Chase Mileage Club Visa Signature (15k)
Sock Drawer: Barclay Ring MasterCard (10k) | Discover More (6.5k) | CapitalOne VentureOne (4.5k) | Macy's | Amex Platinum Personal
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Middleswarth
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy's Finally Reporting

How can I find the CL on my new Macy's card?  Do I have to wait until it posts?  I looked everywhere on their site and on the papers they sent me with the card.  I'm either blind or its not there.  

Before I call them and sound stupid Smiley Embarassed , is this information listed somewhere?

Message 2 of 7
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Middleswarth wrote:

How can I find the CL on my new Macy's card?  Do I have to wait until it posts?  I looked everywhere on their site and on the papers they sent me with the card.  I'm either blind or its not there.  

Before I call them and sound stupid Smiley Embarassed , is this information listed somewhere?

Assuming the card is new to you, just call the customer service number and the automated line should give it to you.  If you have a statement, it's on there.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 3 of 7
Middleswarth
Frequent Contributor

@visorboy1974 wrote:

Assuming the card is new to you, just call the customer service number and the automated line should give it to you.  If you have a statement, it's on there.  

Thanks.  That worked.  Looks like I got $600.  

Message 4 of 7
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

My statement closed last week. The limit is reporting on EQ, no limit on EX. And true to form, TU has yet to update with my current balance/limit.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 5 of 7
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

My statement closed last week. The limit is reporting on EQ, no limit on EX. And true to form, TU has yet to update with my current balance/limit.

Ditto for me.

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 6 of 7
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Found mine on last statement closing toward the left side bottom of summary section.. Finally an auto CLI from 800$ to 2500$.  I was quite shocked to say the least, since i only use around the holidays.  Wish they would upgrade me to the Amex version, but twice was shot down.  Guess i'll stick to the gold store card for now.

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.