ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Re: Macys Amex Upgrade

Congrats on the upgrade AJC!
Message 22 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks @ChargedUp Smiley Happy Still in its white envelope, dont want to dirty it its so sweet looking. 💳
Message 23 of 32
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks @ChargedUp Smiley Happy Still in its white envelope, dont want to dirty it its so sweet looking. 💳

Go to Macy's and get some white gloves to handle it Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJC ... wonders never cease! Nice upgrade and you will be able to enjoy the color red using the card. Hmm ... Citi likes you! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good think about Macys....its not Nordies or Barneys lol. I got 25k in credit but i aint paying 5000 for a pair of gloves lolSmiley Wink

Hey @Anonymous, Citi loveth but because I wanted Macys number, they Preferred my Diamond only be worth $2800 forever!!!😳
Message 26 of 32
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

7bff8670a655a8d11963a74b6defc0c1.gif543ce8be5781b587a12d368b5d9ef356.gifBTgKGGeyc.gifcongrats_13.gifCongratulations-Glitter-.gifcongarats.gif

Message 27 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks JoeSmiley Happy man your congrats really fill our Pikaboo void. Made me smile thanks my friendSmiley Happy.

Oh, she took her maiden voyage today at my local Shell lol. Only $120 more to get my $20 sub haha!
Message 28 of 32
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Where is Pikaboo i miss my buddy Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, no one knows. Like @UncleB often says, hopefully its just life got her busy and she is well.
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.