Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys Amex Upgrade

tag
rockstar53
Valued Member

Re: Macys Amex Upgrade

Congrats on the upgrade, just curious to ask- how long did you have your account before you were upgraded? Also how long have you been at 25k limit?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Many know of the recent upgrades from store to Amex for certain Macys card holders. I am one them. Just want to update the progress of this adventure. Just checked my Credit Karma and it seems sometime this past week, my Macys account has been removed completely from Tu and Eq. Now to see if it pops back up with new details ie new account or with same opening date etc. Interesting to say the least. Amazingly my TU went up 2 pointsSmiley Wink.

Starting Score: 536
Current Scores EQ/TU/EX Fico8: 791/792/792
Current Scores EQ/TU/EX Fico9: 790/767/793
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Amazon Prime (10K); Apple Card (16.5K); BOFA Cash Rewards (40K); BMW Card (17.5K); Chase Amazon (37.2K); Chase SW Priority (23K); Citi Advantage (32.2K); Discount Tire (10K); Discover (28K); DCU (20K); Ebay MC (10K); HSBC Premier (27K); HSBC Premier Elite (29K); Huntington Voice Rewards (5.7K); Huntington Voice (13.7K); Macys Amex (25K); Navy Fed More Rewards (21K); Navy Fed Flagship (46.1K); Navy Fed Platinum (12.9K); Pen Fed Gold (17.5K); Pen Fed Power Cash Rewards (25K); PNC Cash Rewards (10K); PNC Core (2.5K); Signature FCU (20K); Truist x2 (7.5K); WF Reflect (16.3K)
Message 31 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macys Amex Upgrade

Hi, i believe i had my account about 2 years or so and was recently upgraded as seen in this thread. Ive actually been at 25k for awile now. Anything over would need some income verification and i really dont need more lol. This is a great limit but it does affect my ability to get cli on my core Citi cards, which basically i get no more. Good thing about this card is the ease of getting cli with limited use. I just baught a couple things every 3 months or so and always paid in full. Hope thst helps @rockstar53 Smiley Happy
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.