Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys CL reporting

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Macys CL reporting

I noticed that Macys just reported for Feb but still no CL listed. BAck in DEcember, the credit analyst told me they would start in Feb.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DanielF
Contributor

Re: Macys CL reporting

They had told me the same thing now they are saying March

Starting Score: 656(EQ myFICO) 668 (TU myFICO)
Current Score: 638 EQ 680 TU08 677 EX
Goal Score: 750
Message 2 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

Strange but i hope to see it in March

Message 3 of 6
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I wonder why this is so difficult for them to do.

Message 4 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

Its probably all the processes and legal items that they have to do to cover themselves.

Message 5 of 6
missji
Regular Contributor

That and trying to figure out what limits to set. When I first got my card in 2010, my CL was only $400. Because of my payment history and usage, it was up to $2K at one point. I haven't used it as much and hadn't been PIF anymore (how dumb of me truly because that interest is bananas) so my guideline is lower now than my balance - which I'm paying off this month by the way. So, I'm wondering if they will set my old limit or base it on my current guideline. It would be so foul of them to set a limit that is lower than cardholder balances and make it seem like people are over their limit or have high utilization when if we knew the upper limit we wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole! I guess we will just see. I didn't see a limit on my Feb statement and no limit was reported on my EX which I checked yesterday.
Gardening as of June 2020. No activity until January 2023 unless it's an auto CLI.
Starting Scores (6/30/2020): EQ 640 | EX 660 | TU 658
Current Scores (05/22/2021): EQ 678 | EX 714 | TU 689
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.