Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys CLI Increase??

tag
davidcb0030

Macys CLI Increase??

Hi All,

I am working on fixing my credit.. Long story short my overall credit utilization is extremely high due to some previous financial issues. I am working on paying this down month by month. Current scores are between 633-660. There are no lates or any other derogs on my report just the extremely high utilization. My current CL on my Macys is 600 which its been at since opening for about 8 months ago with zero balance on the card. Income is 80k if that relevant. I asked via the Macys online chat if the credit pull would be hard or soft pull, the rep said it would be a hard pull though she didn't seem to really understand my question. In your experiences do you think I would be approved for CLI and is Macys doing a hard pull for this?

Thanks,

Dave

1 REPLY 1
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macys CLI Increase??

Normally in the begining of the account id say it will be hp. If given sp great but in my experience the more history you build, the better shot you have at getting sp luvSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.