Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys Visa not reporting Account to TU

tag
scrambler
Contributor

Macys Visa not reporting Account to TU

I just got a Macys store and Visa card around March 2009. The store TL started  reporting to all the three CRA. It took about 6 weeks before the Visa begins to report, but it eventually showed up on my EX and EQ CR.

The account is still not showing up on TU and I called the CSR to ask why but she's to have no clue what I was talking about. The CARS then told me to call TU to ask why the account is not reporting, I knew right there that the conversation will go no where since the person I was talking to have no clue about what I was trying to explain.

Does anyone with a Macy's Visa have similar problem? How can I go about getting this issue resolved?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macys Visa not reporting Account to TU

My Macy's reports really odd.

I have store, Major Purchase and Visa.

I seem to think store is on all 3

major purchase is on 1

visa is on 2.

Message 2 of 6
wmarat
Valued Contributor

My Macy's Visa is not reported on TU. I submitted inq. on their site's email and was told to call Department which handels credit reporting 1-800-627-2909.  I called and was told that they do not report Visa account to TU.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 3 of 6
techman2008
New Contributor

My Macys Visa/Store Card is on my TU and EQ I don't know about EX
Message Edited by techman2008 on 05-31-2009 09:49 AM

Starting Score: TU 797 EQ 798 EX 774 10/26/2008
Current Score: TU 787 EQ 784 EX ??? 09/19/2010
Goal Score: 790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
scrambler
Contributor

Thank you all for the info. It's strange how VISA/DSNB reports to the CRA. I only have my account reporting to EX and EQ.

I really don't know why there are discrepancies in reporting. It would have help my TU %UT as I have $4000 on the account and I barely use it compare to others. Anyway, I'm not going to bother them about it. It's up to them whether they report it or not.

Message 5 of 6
techman2008
New Contributor

Nevermind.   After double checking my fico tu and eq it didn't say visa and listed a lower credit limit.  Though they mailed me the visa instead of the store card so I thought it was the same. 

Starting Score: TU 797 EQ 798 EX 774 10/26/2008
Current Score: TU 787 EQ 784 EX ??? 09/19/2010
Goal Score: 790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.