Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys recon?

tag
tryingagain62
Contributor

Macys recon?

I was just denied a Macys CC via online app. my scores are in the 680 range with 5 COs from 2009 including Macys. I have a Bloomingdales card that is 7 months old, never late, that was CL increased from $300 to $1500 a few months ago. Would it do any good to try to recon the denial? If so, what number to call?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Macys recon?

@tryingagain62 wrote:

I was just denied a Macys CC via online app. my scores are in the 680 range with 5 COs from 2009 including Macys. I have a Bloomingdales card that is 7 months old, never late, that was CL increased from $300 to $1500 a few months ago. Would it do any good to try to recon the denial? If so, what number to call?

Well with an open Macy's CO showing I dont think you are going to have much luck with a recon but my motto is always try. I dont have a backdoor number for them.

Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@tryingagain62 wrote:

Unpaid co?

Message 3 of 4
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Even if the CO is paid they may not want to extend credit again.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.