Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magnises "credit card"

tag
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Magnises "credit card"

I thought I saw Ashton Kutcher...is this an episode of "Punked"? Smiley Surprised

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 11 of 12
Kreativ3
New Visitor

Re: Magnises "credit card"

A buddy of mine has this "Fop" card.

It actually is pretty cool. They had a penhouse in soho where you could stop by pretty much any time. They usually have open bar and you can meet other members there or bring your clients or your own friends for work or pre game. 

They offer a few deals w their business partners. Gym, wine, suits, etc for a reduced price.

During  xmas time, they had an artist (Wale) go there and perform, they just recently hosted a concert for the shadowboxers at a really nice hotel in NYC.

These are ALL FACTS. Oh yeah, they no longer have the penthouse in soho now they have a townhouse in the west Village.

So all in all I think the money is worth for what you get. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.