cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Man Do I have Plastic!!!!! I have a Ton of Cards Share youre plastic with Everyone.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man Do I have Plastic!!!!! I have a Ton of Cards Share youre plastic with Everyone.

Chase Southwest Signature $7500
Bank of America World Points $10,000
U.S Bank Northwest Signature Visa $8500
Discover the one with the 5% Cash back $4000
Amex Charge Platinum
Amex Green Corporate (Work)
Amex Blue Blue Points $29,000
Amex Delta Plat $1,000 (Prety sure i'm going to Cancel Transfered Credit to Amex Blue)

Canceled
Saks Fifth Mastercard
Chase Continental
Chase MGM
Chase Rewards
Wamu Platinum ($1500 Max Limit This was an Insult)
Amex Centurion (Atached to a Co-Owend buisness I will never pay $7500 for having a credit card)

It seems I have the major bank cards but I cannot get Approved for city it is very anoying there is a Card they have I really like Amex Plat Citi Something with free Mexicana companion Tickets wich I use alot and 3 free passes to airport lounges. I get these with Plat amex so no big deal.

What I'm most PROUD of is that I KEEP them CLEAN I only have a revolving balance of $3000 and thats becuase I booked a trip to Amsterdam and bought 64 Cubs tickets wich i'm going to sell at a profit. After tomoow I'm knocking 500 of the total. when I get Tax Refund Wolla no more debt and wonderful Credit Cards LOL

Help me with Cit please it's the last card i'm going to get for at least 3 years. I have vowed after I get a city card I'm done till i'm at least 30 and all the inquiries fall off. P.S I'm 27

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Man Do I have Plastic!!!!! I have a Ton of Cards Share youre plastic with Everyone.

Congrats on the great cl's!

My friend's husband just charged an $82,000 bmw to his visa to get the points.  What kind of cl does he HAVE?  Of course, he earns almost half a mil Smiley Mad
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Man Do I have Plastic!!!!! I have a Ton of Cards Share youre plastic with Everyone.

Thats cool ALL the Signature cards to my understanding dont have CL's they just have revolving limits. Meaning you can charge whatever you want as long as you dont carry more than the pre set balance. Kinda like the Amex Charge cards,
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they increase the price the car to allow him to charge it? My car dealer wouldn't let me use more than $2k off a credit card because of transaction fees. They wanted to reduce the discount price by 3% to cover the loss to them in credit card transaction fees. Smiley Happy Thats cool, what a way to increase points. Smiley Happy I tried too. Didn't work with me. haha.
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sounds like a shady dealer, if they accept the card they should accept for whatever amount you want to charge. I would have walked out I will bet you they would have not let you walk out. They make their money on the financing and the money they get form the manufacturer.
Message 5 of 16
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I don't know, but he buys BMW's like I buy socks.  He has, count them FOUR in his garage, one new, one pre-owned and two under one year old.Smiley Surprised

When you have that kind of income I suppose *things happen*. 

He also bought a bmw, drove it for one week and returned it.  WTH?  Decided it didn't fit his profile.  The owner of this dealership seems to be his new best friend.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats cool I can only I imagine the rewars points he says!!!!!!! I live for FF programs, rapid rewards and American Express points. LOL
Message 7 of 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Most of the car dealers does not allow to charge more then a certain amount. Some dealers like Jaguar and BMW might make exceptions but the dealers I know they limit the amount to $1000-$2000.
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
Most of the car dealers does not allow to charge more then a certain amount. Some dealers like Jaguar and BMW might make exceptions but the dealers I know they limit the amount to $1000-$2000.

I know this is a common practice, but technically those dealers are in violation of Visa/MC merchant agreements.  They can only either accept CCs for any amount or not accept them at all.
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheddar is absolutely right.  While a dealer can offer a clea cut incntive for cash purchases, they cannot impose a surcharge for using a credit card. Brammy would report em.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.