Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott CC 100K Offer

tag
pastnow123
Regular Contributor

Marriott CC 100K Offer

Just ready to apply for Marriott CC but noted their 100K offer was already off-the-shelf! Is it possible anyone still have the link for 100K offer? It not, I'm thinking about applying for the offer first and then ask Chase to match the 100K offer. Do you think this is doable? Anyone has done this before? Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Marriott CC 100K Offer

I think it's completely do-able, chase has been known to match previous offers that ended recently.
Message 2 of 7
pastnow123
Regular Contributor

Thanks. What would be the best timing to ask for matching the offer?

1. after application gets approval?
  2. after staisfying spending requrement and getting welcome bonus?

Also, I think this matching offer trick can apply to many places. I'm wondering if this would apply to Chase sapphire reserve 100K offer as well.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Still there for me:
https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/marriottpremier/100K?CELL=65D6

This has stopped working for a while now.

To OP: Unfortunately Chase may or may not "back match" (except for the IHG 80K no $50 offer) even though they do "forward match"(i.e. they will almost certainly match any public offer that comes out within 90 days *AFTER* you've applied using an inferior offer). I'd ask right away after approval if you're gonna take the chance, but they might say no. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Still there for me:
https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/marriottpremier/100K?CELL=65D6

Until you click on the 'apply now'' link and then it shows the offer is no longer available

Message 6 of 7
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

JB002, the offer is expired, when you click apply it says "offer not available"
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.