Marriott Rewards 70k Bonus Is Back!

In case you missed out last time, it looks like the 70k bonus offer is back:

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/marriottpremier/elitedealsdetailsv1/

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott Rewards 70k Bonus Is Back!

Damn. I want this card sooooo bad, but I don't believe my scores are good enough . Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 54
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Damn. I want this card sooooo bad, but I don't believe my scores are good enough . Smiley Sad

Well, the only way to find out is to apply. Depending on if you have any negatives and the DTI ratio, you'll porbably get approved or at worse be sent in for a manual review.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 3 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a paid Cap One charge off from a few years ago. Before I became a member here and started to learn about credit, I applied for the Freedom and was told they wanted to see a few months of payments on my other cards before they could approve me. That was ~5 months ago. My DTI is ~20%.

Message 4 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want this caaaard, but chase don't like me. so i'll just watch it from a far, cursing like a sailor. Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 54
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Excellent card and the black metal is sexy!

Message 6 of 54
negg
Frequent Contributor

I have abused this card for the last 9 months. 3 nights in Phoenix, 2 nights in san Diego and one night at the Cosmo in Vegas. All on points.  

70k on 2k spend is not that bad. It was 3k a few months ago. 

CSR.........11,900.......Delta Amex $11,200.........Marriott Rewards Premier $8000.......Discover IT $9700......Citi Preferred $8600.......Chase Freedom $10,800.....Barclay(apple) $11,600......BofA $1500.......Capital One $7400......FNO $9800......Barclay(Hawaiian airlines)$11,000......Citi Costco $15,000. June 1st 2013 0 credit cards and 575 fico. Today 117K in credit and 812 fico and ZERO INQUIRIES......ZERO. 2018 goal. 825 fico.
Message 7 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. One more card to pay attention to when I leave the Garden in 6 months (if deal is still open). 70000 points is very tempting! But for now, I shall resist Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 54
jsucool76
Super Contributor

This offer is always available on the marriot rewards site. The good bonus is 70k on 1k spend. Smiley Very Happy Gotta ask em for it after you app. 

Message 9 of 54
xsvspd
Regular Contributor

Just got this card a couple weeks ago. I sent Chase a secure message to see if they would honor it for me. They did for the CSP when I got that.

Hover over card to see limits

Starting score 3/2013 - 585. Score as of 5/2014 - 725.
Message 10 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.