Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel MC Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marvel MC Question

I got my new Marvel MC in the mail today. It says you earn 3% on select entertainment. What do they mean by "select"?  Can anyone tell me what type of entertainment counts?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Marvel MC Question

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my new Marvel MC in the mail today. It says you earn 3% on select entertainment. What do they mean by "select"?  Can anyone tell me what type of entertainment counts?

It is listed on their website and when you log on to your account.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats @Anonymous  on getting a very nice card, cool as fico in factSmiley Happy. For your future spps be sure to read up on all your cards features so you know what you sre getting so as not to be stuck with a useless card. It happens sometimes we app in excitement of a card we see we like by its looks. Im guilty lol, done it did with the  DC Power Visa , going for Superman , though to be fair i knew the rewards were kinda blehSmiley Wink. By the way, who did you pick?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!  I knew that entertainment was part of the 3% but I must have missed the "select" part in the excitement lol It's still a good card for me though!  I got the captain America shield 😁

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats cool. I got the Avengers though id like to get Ironman. But no way am i messing with the bear trying to change itSmiley Wink. Leave it to ccc's to make the rewards select lol. Enjoy it. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.