Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maurices store card

tag
MeN5
Regular Contributor

Maurices store card

So I've been searching have found no info on the mymaurices card. Can anyone chime in on how their cli works?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Maurices store card

I had never heard of this CC so I Googled. It appears to be backed by Comenity so give them a call and ask.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 15
chiefone4u
Established Contributor

The card is actually backed by Capital One -- reports as Maurice's- CapOne or Niemann Marcus.

When looking at your account online it will tell you (somewhere - don't remember which link) that you're eligible for a credit limit increase and to call the number on the back of your card.

You have to speak to a live person-- sadly that's as far as I went -- was sick at the time couldn't hardly speak and never called back.
Goodwill Saturation Technique
Starting Score: EQ:608, EX:617, TU:625
Current Score 3/11/2020: EQ:695, EX:703, TU:720
Goal Score: 740+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Discover IT $1000Cabelas Clasic $1000Coscto Anywhere Signature Visa -Citi- $7200ExxonMobil Smartcard -Citi- $2500Playstation Visa (Comenity) $1950QuickSilver One $2200Walmart $6000Wells Fargo Platinum Visa $3000
Member of the Synchrony Bank giveth then Taketh away April 2020 Club! $86,900 in available credit gone without warning.
Newest Account July 8, 2020 -- Last HP October 24, 2020 -- Gardening Goal: August 2022 and reach 0/24
Message 3 of 15
MeN5
Regular Contributor

I actually have the card just wondering if anyone had anymore info on it or has more experience with than I do
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s by cap 1 cli was a soft pull when I had the card. I no longer have it bc my score took a dip when I had to carry a balance on my cards.
They sent me a letter in the mail.
Basically, saying they were closing my accounts due to looking like I was going to be a risk, based on carrying balances on my other cards.
I was like really this is the one card that had a zero balance. Never heard of capital one doing this. sync, chase, Barclays? Yes, cap one? No.
Guess they are really trying to put themselves on par with being a big
Time prime lender now with all the changes they have been making.

Message 5 of 15
MeN5
Regular Contributor

Oh wow now I'm nervous because I'm carrying a balance on all my accounts some large some small but all will be paid by the end of Feb.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had this card for 5 years. It was the first credit card i got. Im a little bit of a newbie here, but maybe i could answer your questions. What questions do you have?
Message 7 of 15
MeN5
Regular Contributor

Can you tell me about your experience with the credit line increases
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like others have said. You have to call for a cli. I got one in my first 6 months ( auto) from 250 to 940. Then around 6 months ago when i started working on my credit, i called and asked for a credit increase, about 3 minutes later i had an increase to 1450. Those are my only 2 increases in 5 years. I dont use that card much anymore, i just use it once a year to keep it active.
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use charge around 150 dollars everytime i use it and pay it off in 2 months.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.