Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*!!Meet your monthly spending with Navient!!*

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

*!!Meet your monthly spending with Navient!!*

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, i looked for about 20 minutes and didnt find it, anyways...

I remember when trying to pay by phone with Sallie Mae, it was a $15 fee.  I tried Navient over the phone and made my payment wiithout a fee.  Wish i knew this.  Now, i will be paying over the phone and add an additional $150 to my spending...woo hoo!

You can also do SDG&E as well with a credit card online.  Im in san diego california.

Hope this helps others and sorry if someone already posted it.

Message 1 of 84
83 REPLIES 83
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: *!!Meet your monthly spending with Navient!!*

What exactly is Navient?

Message 2 of 84
baller4life
Super Contributor

Good to know. My student loans just got transferred to Navient!
Message 3 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yfan wrote:

What exactly is Navient?

Navient is company like Sallie Mae (School laons)...anyone who had their loans with Sallie Mae, are now with Navient.

Message 4 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I could do this with AES, my student loans are roughly $320 a month.  I know it's not available online, maybe it is via phone...

Oz

Message 5 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish I could do this with AES, my student loans are roughly $320 a month.  I know it's not available online, maybe it is via phone...

Oz

Give it a try...let us know how it went.  If successful, maybe you can start a post for everyone that has AES..

Message 6 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang it!!! The only two bills I can't pay with my CC are my rent and my student loans. My loan servicer is Great Lakes. I am about to make a $1,600 payment, and I REALLY with I could put that on my Discover!!

I am super jealous now.

Message 7 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Dang it!!! The only two bills I can't pay with my CC are my rent and my student loans. My loan servicer is Great Lakes. I am about to make a $1,600 payment, and I REALLY with I could put that on my Discover!!

I am super jealous now.

Anni, I just started paying GreatLakes with a credit card through a 3rd party site, there's a fee but the points are close to off-setting the minimal fee. I will message you with details.

Message 8 of 84
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Navient is $600 per month of my student loans. This is nice

Message 9 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

My servicer for Sofi is changing to Mohela. Anyone have info on them? I get .25% discount for auto pay/auto debit so I've always gone for that. I'd have to weigh rewards vs. that if it's possible. 

Message 10 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.