Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meijer Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Meijer Credit Card

I've been thinking about getting a Meijer Credit Card.  I shop there all the time and I could use the 15% off they offer all the time and I'd like to earn points.  Does anyone have any experience with this card?

I currently have 9 cc's, only 4 with balances.  I'm using about 42% of my credit lines, but I've been working for over a year on that.  It used to be like 90%.  I haven't applied for a cc in over a year.  All 3 of my scores are around 660.  Would this help or hurt my scores?

Thanks!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Meijer Credit Card

Look on the card app, and see which bank underwrites it --Citi, Chase, etc. A lot of times you can predict how you'll be treated with one card when you see how that same bank treats its other customers on other cards.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

pretty sure they are gemb.
Message 3 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

OK, if so, that's kinda scary.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm not interested in dancing w/them. one dead end gemb card is enouh for me (sams store card).
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They go through WNNFB.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
They go through WNNFB.

really, even the mc version?
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

oops my mistake. They go through GEMB. I am so sorry. I was think about spiegels card.

Sorry again Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

They all start to blur after a while, don't they?

Smiley Very Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.