cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercury Mastercard 2% Cash Back Rewards (No Cap)

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Mercury Mastercard 2% Cash Back Rewards (No Cap)

I have been receiving pre-approval letters from Mercury for their 1% Cash Back Rewards cards for months. I always shred them. Today I received one that was different and I’ve never seen it mentioned here...unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases. Has anybody else seen this offer? It’s not a limited time 1% + 1% deal, it’s a regular 2% earner. 

I know Mercury isn’t a favorite, but 2% always gets my attention.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Mercury Mastercard 2% Cash Back Rewards (No Cap)

Awww....not even 2% can get anybody interested in Mercury  lol  Smiley Surprised

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can't even see their offerings without a code so that's part of the problem but looking at their terms on the bottom of the website... Doesn't look great. 

Message 3 of 5
gorgon
Established Contributor

I got the same offer in the mail yesterday. Same 2% and promised a $3k SL. I shredded it.

Apparently this is the card that Barclays Bank moved their customers to that they no longer wanted to service.

Message 4 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@JaseT wrote:

Awww....not even 2% can get anybody interested in Mercury  lol  Smiley Surprised

If it were available other than by invitation it would likely get more attention here.

That said, if there are no hoops to jump through for redeeming rewards and there's no AF it might be a good option for some people (if they are lucky enough to receive an invite, of course).

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.