Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrick Bank Security Funds

tag
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Merrick Bank Security Funds

Has anyone ever gotten their security funds back without closing the account or gotten the AF removed?

I have had a card with them since Nov. 2007.  I do get CLIs, but I am rather sick of paying a fee and them having my money. 

Will they ever accomodate us who have been long term cardholders?

I don't want the AAoA to be affected, it is my oldest open card, bt I also don't want to be paying an AF or having my money tied up anymore.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.