Moderator Emerita
Message 41 of 70
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Merrill+

@09Lexie wrote:
Smiley Surprised

Dang it!

Maybe for you Lexie, since you're just a fab gal overall, they'll pull TU Smiley Wink

Message 42 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 43 of 70
enharu
Super Contributor

They finally updated the guide! https://www.rewards.ml.com/RWDapp/ml/home (click on 2013 MERRILL+® Benefits and Rewards Guide on the lower right hand side). The explanations are much better than the walls of text in the T&C

What's interesting is that the PDF file name of T&C is "AR1A103D-2013_OnlineMERRILLPLUS_TCs_no_RitzOffer.pdf", which could mean Ritz hotels were part of the PLUS tier at some point, or still could be, but under another promotion / tier. 

I am now definitely very interested in getting this card.

Debating between the Merrill+ or the BankAmericard Privileges® with Cash Rewards

Any recommendations anyone? Smiley Very Happy

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 44 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

The more I read up on Merrill+, the more I like it!
Message 45 of 70
enharu
Super Contributor

Yup definitely seems to be a nice card. They are supposedly improving rewards, but only current customers can see it since a login is required. Will be nice if someone can post it Smiley Tongue
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 46 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Since we both live in So Ca, I appoint you to be the guinea pig on which CB they pull. Smiley Wink
Message 47 of 70
enharu
Super Contributor

Not a problem! Smiley Tongue my guess is Experian primarily though. I will keep u updated!
Message 48 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Sounds like a plan. I really hope its TU - EX has been the whipping boy this year. TU was last year.
Message 49 of 70
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
Sounds like a plan. I really hope its TU - EX has been the whipping boy this year. TU was last year.

+1

I'd say get both?  LOL.  I have the BOA Privileges Cash Rewards and love it.  But my eyes are glued on the Merril+ for next year.

Message 50 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.