Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metal cards

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

Metal cards

today i had the opportunity to touch and hold a CSP and a black metal Marriott card......i can't wait until i can get one of my very own

just a random thought i wanted shareSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Metal cards

@Mellon wrote:

today i had the opportunity to touch and hold a CSP and a black metal Marriott card......i can't wait until i can get one of my very own

LOL... This had me cracking up!  Yes, very nice card indeed.  Wait until you hold and caress a Palladium!  It may just send you over the edge Smiley LOL  Or, as in LOTR... my precious!

Message 2 of 7
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

LOL... This had me cracking up!  Yes, very nice card indeed.  Wait until you hold and caress a Palladium!  It may just send you over the edge Smiley LOL  Or, as in LOTR... my precious!

I'm not jealous of the Palladium!   I'll just put some of these (lead tape) on the back of my CSP...it'll do the trick!   Really thinkin bout doing it, too.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 3 of 7
Mellon
Established Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

I'm not jealous of the Palladium!   I'll just put some of these (lead tape) on the back of my CSP...it'll do the trick!   Really thinkin bout doing it, too.

ROTFL...

Message 4 of 7
dpechal
Regular Contributor

I have the Marriott, but if you really want one that gets noticed, the Ritz-Carlton is the best for people who don't have millions around to blow.  I got one and it came in a nice box, with everything laid out, looks really professional.  I get nothing but wow.... This is heavy!!  One time I dropped it and it clung around on the ground a person behind me picked it up and told me I must be someone important as they gave it back.  I frequently carry it for the impress factor, hefty AF but I am a bit of a card collector Smiley Sad.  

***$25,500******$20,000******$20,000******$20,000******$15,000********NPSL****

Message 5 of 7
chnceit
Valued Contributor

I just got my Marriott card and I love it. The CSP and Marriott really makes my wallet heavy lol

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@dpechal wrote:

I have the Marriott, but if you really want one that gets noticed, the Ritz-Carlton is the best for people who don't have millions around to blow.  I got one and it came in a nice box, with everything laid out, looks really professional.  I get nothing but wow.... This is heavy!!  One time I dropped it and it clung around on the ground a person behind me picked it up and told me I must be someone important as they gave it back.  I frequently carry it for the impress factor, hefty AF but I am a bit of a card collector Smiley Sad.  

+1

I agree, the Ritz-Carlton CC is a beautiful card and has some great perks/benefits.  CreditScholar and a few other folks around here have it. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.